NVC in Lightness and Depth
We are excited to invite you to this what we envision to be a fun, engaging and explorative training – an opportunity to learn and live mutuality and empathy together.
We have a highly engaging set of tools, including ropes, to weave this together.
About the content, you will:
- Deepen your awareness and expand the empathic space in your life.
- Increase your skill building, practicing on your learning edge.
- Develop your personal way to transmit NVC to people you meet, whether it is in the family, in your workplace or as a trainer.
- Develop your personal NVC literacy, your “street giraffe”.
- Practicing empathic empowerment, building a warm and supportive environment, where mistakes, stumbling and falls are part of the learning path.
Some topics we would like to attend to:
- practicing to engage with all of your reactions as expressions of life
- moving from understanding, through acceptance to action
- learning from moments when things are not going your way
- engaging with enemy images, anger and self-blame
- keeping your self-connection in turbulent moments
- cultivating and expressing celebration and gratitude
- exploring the difference with teaching and sharing
- sharing NVC from within you and through your words
We go for a smaller group size, which will give the opportunity to co-create and vary the program to meet the most needs. We will be two experienced trainers, two experienced assistants and the experience from participants which will be the rich blend to work from.
There will be opportunities also to arrange meetings with participants in between the trainings.